Stalogy Notebooks are award-winning and masterfully designed. A simple, easy-to-use notebook with only minimal elements of time, number, date, day of week, and square grid lines. These pre-printed information elements are shown in a very light grey colored ink on each page. Stalogy Notebooks are used by writers, editors, engineers, artists, and everyday people to capture ideas, schedules, notes, and drawings. These products are perfect to use as a calendar, scheduler, diary, sketchpad, and for everyday notes. Stalogy Notebooks are compact, open completely flat, and bend completely back - almost 360 degrees.
Stalogy Editors Series 365 Days Notebook was awarded the Design Award for Excellence in the Design Department at Japan's largest stationery event "The 23rd Japanese Stationery Award."
S4200 - Stalogy Notebook 025 Sheet / Seat Pads A4 (8.3 in. x 11.7 in.) Vertical has 5mm very light grey numbered
square grid lines. 0-9 numbers are printed at the top and 1-27 numbers printed along the left side in the margin at intervals of 10mm and act as a ruler to quickly assist you in creating flowcharts, graphs, and more.
S4201 - Stalogy Notebook 025 Sheet / Seat Pads A4 (8.3 in. x 11.7 in.) Horiztonal has 5mm very light grey square grid lines with △ marks printed in the margins at 1/2 page and 1/4 page intervals as a page and reference guide.Available Sizes
• 025 Sheet / Seat Pads A4 (8.3 in. x 11.7 in.) 100 pages - Horizontal or Vertical orientation
- 018 Editor's Series 1/2 Year A5 (5.8 in. x 8.3 in.) 192 pages
- 018 Editor's Series 365 Days A5 (5.8 in. x 8.3 in.) 368 pages
- 018 Editor's Series 365 Days A6 (4.1 in. x 5.8 in.) 368 pages
- 018 Editor's Series 365 Days B5 (7.2 in. x 10.1 in.) 368 pages
- 018 Editor's Series 365 Days B6 (5 in. x 7.2 in.) 368 pages
• Compact size and easy to carry
- Use pencils, pens, and
STALOGY 018 Editor's Series 365 days notebook (B6//Black) S4104 by STALOGY-B00TYDVCWE